Chief Dental Surgeon
Asst. Dental Surgeon
Asst. Dental Surgeon
Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Krisshna Kumar KS is a Cosmetic & Family Dentist, specialized in Dental Lasers, Root Canal Treatments(RCT), Teeth whitening, Tooth colored fillings, Periodontal treatments, Invisalign, Crowns, Implants, Implant restoration and TMJ / Orofacial pain management since 1994.
▪ Formely worked as a lecturer in Rajas Dental College and Hospitals.
▪ Presently holds the postion of ADJUCNT faculty in university de Valles, Andorra.
▪ Diplomate Neuromuscaular orthodontics and GnatologyAlbenga Italy.
▪ Fellow Nobel Biocare.
▪ Fellow Academy of Dental Specailities in Endodontics.
▪ Diploma In Laser dentistry Genova Italy.
▪ An active member of Indian Dental Association.
▪ Held position of treasurer IDA Kanyakumari Branch, 1995.
▪ Executive member IDA Trivandrum from 1996, treasurer in 1998.
▪ President 2006 and 2012 IDA TVm.
▪ Managed professional protection scheme of IDA kerala state as TVM representative for 4 years.
▪ Presently holds the post of Asst Secretary IDA Kerala State from 2016.
▪ Did presenation on Laser and Implant International Conference held in Agra.
▪ Presentation on Lasers in Asia Middle East Dental Summit in Dubai.
▪ Official speaker Sensodyne and Sun Pharma.
▪ Faculty IDA Kerala State.
▪ International trainer for Biolase.
▪ Best student award 1993 JKKN Dental College
▪ Got the best award for membership growth and best PPS rep of state 2004-2005.
▪ Presedential award for best project kerala state 2004-2005.
▪ Magazine editor 1992 JKKN Dental College.
▪ Lions club award for meritorious service to the community for cleft palate and lip correction project 2005-2006 which benefitted 186 patients.
▪ Best professional performer award from JKKN dental college old students association 2012.
▪ Best paper presentation on Lasers in General practioner category, Cannore IDA Kerala State Conference.
▪ Indian Dental Association.
▪ International association of Orthodontist.
▪ American dental Association.
▪ International college of Neuromuscaular Orthodontics.
Dr Parvathy Ghosh BDS, MDS completed her graduation and post graduation (Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics) from Amrita School Of Dentistry, Kochi.
Her specific areas of interest are dental sleep medicine, straight wire MBT technique, myofunctional & orthopedic appliances, self-ligating bracket system, adult and surgical orthodontic cases, cleft lip and palate cases, management of mutilated dentition.
Got his BDS(2002),MDS (2007) from government dental college trivandrum.now consultant Pedodontist kims hospital, professor Sri Sankara dental college. national and international papers to credit.
Dr Arun Ramachandran currently working as Associate Profesor Department of Prosthodontics Noorul Islam college of Dental Sciences Neyyatinkara. A 1993 batch graduate from Vinayaka Missions dental college Salem and Postgraduate of 2010 batch of Mookambika Institute of Dental Sciences. Updated and keen in implant prosthodontics with sound knowledge in replacing missing dentition.